The good news: I have finished knitting the body pieces of my Rhinebeck sweater, and they have blocked out to size.
The bad news: I have never, EVER used a commercially dyed yarn that runs as much as this one.
That was after the SECOND WASH! I’ve never had a problem with Cascade 220 before. I’m also concerned about how big a pain it will be to get the extra dye out of the collar portion, which will be knit on after the rest of it is sewn together.
Further good news: My bright blue handspun turned out nicely.
I tried to spin it to match my Tranquility handspun (darker blue) and I think it came out close enough.
Next up: sleeves, finishing, collar, WASH WASH WASH, blocking. I think I can make it!